Saturday, February 27, 2010

Days Twenty Five and Twenty Six

Yesterday I finally bought myself some proper shoes! I was planning on taking them out for a run yesterday, but I was called into work :( I made it to the gym in the morning at least, so I did get a good workout.
Today I took out my cute little blue shoes and the dog and I took a good long run. I think it was around five miles, but it's hard to say. We took a number of detours and checked out some new places. I meant to take the pedometer I found awhile back, but I completely forgot this morning. But that's fine, I know we ran a good long time and that's all that I care about. Now the poor little bugger is curled up on the couch blankets sleeping like a rock. He had a great time, but I bet his legs are tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment