Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Days Thirty Six and Seven


Local running views

Well yesterday I set out to walk the dog before heading to the gym. He was full of energy so I decided we'd just jog down the block. I felt pretty good though, so we kept going. I thought it'd just be a quick warm up before the gym, but it was so pretty outside and once I started exploring streets around my house that I hadn't been to, before I knew it I'd gone about three miles! It was an unexpected but highly enjoyable run.
Today I just went to the gym, but I put in 25 minutes on the elliptical. While I was on there the trainer handed me a running magazine. I have a hard time reading while running, but there was a lot of good info. I hadn't meant to be on the machine for so long, the time just flew by reading however. I even kept a respectable pace, I went 2.5 miles. Not too shabby at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment