Saturday, April 24, 2010

41

Image swiped from deviant art
The plan today was to do some cross training by riding my bike. But I've been having problems with it and can't get the $*&#$ to work. So I sped walked to work. And at work I did a lot of manual labor, so I'm going to call that good.
I am about to start my period, so right now I feel like a whale. Especially since I ate two slices of pizza today. I hate this feeling, and I want to put on sweats and smash all of my mirrors.
Instead I am going to set out a plan for my diet. And when I follow through I will add a star to my calendar.
Sundays are free day, as are public outings (those are very infrequent in my life, got to live them up)
My diet will be roughly low carb. No bread except whole wheat. No rice or pasta. No baked goods, period. I have zero restraint, so I won't lie and tell myself I will just cut back. I know it never lasts. Also, no ranch. I've been in the bad habit of putting that on my salad lately, and then what is the point? Also, no more sweetened cereal.
This will start Monday, and last for as long as I can handle it. But at least two weeks. Hopefully I will make it till the next race.
And hopefully I will feel less whale like then.

No comments:

Post a Comment