Friday, April 2, 2010

Rest and Recover


I run like a goober.

I've been to the gym twice this week and I've jogged about a bit while walking the dog, but mostly I'm resting. Not only was I tired from the race, but the flu and severe allergies have left me weak. So I'm enjoying an easy week and spending time with my guest. She leaves in a few days, so I plan on getting back into the swing of things Monday. Which will also start my diet. My ten year reunion is coming up and while I don't really care what people think of my tummy there, it is a good goal to work towards as a little motivation. I would like to be down to 145 by then. My plan is to cut white flour and grains from my diet on week days. Since I have easy access to many tasty carb filled treats, limiting myself to only those made from whole wheat and brown rice will make it much more difficult to indulge. Saturdays and Sundays will be free days for now, but if I find I'm indulging too much then I will have to alter my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment