Monday, April 12, 2010

53

I am pleased to discover my line dancing stamina is greatly increased since I've taken up running. However my feet are not use to boots any more, or to various line dance moves. My arches are still sore, but it was worth is.
I only slept four hours Saturday night, then worked from 7:30 am to 10:30 pm yesterday, so today I slept in. Since then I have done the taxes and walked to dog. I would like to workout, but I don't think it will happen. I'll probably spend a few minutes stretching, as the weekend has left me stiff and sore. But that will be all for the day.

Monday weigh in 157, damn. I've gained weight. I haven't been eating very well, as I've been stressed. Also I've been poor, which makes it hard to pass up the unhealthy free food that work has to offer. This week I am cutting out sugar, I ate too much this past week.

Plan for the week:

Monday: rest like a slug

Tuesday: gym circuit plus 2m run

Wednesday: gym circuit plus 20 minutes elliptical or bike

Thursday: 5m run

Friday: easy gym circuit plus some yoga

Saturday: 4m run

Sunday: rest

No comments:

Post a Comment