Tuesday, April 20, 2010

45


Scene from my fire trail hike on Sunday. My phone photo doesn't do justice

This morning I had the pleasure of waking up early so that I could help with a field trip at work. Normally I enjoy these, as the kids are adorable and have such a good time. However this time there were a few to many meddlers helpers, and it was a bit stressful. I took a leisurely walk through the park after work, photographing the incredible clouds that were out. I think that may be all I do today. Maybe. Perhaps after resting up a bit I'll run some with the pup when I take him on his last walk of the day, but I really don't expect much out of myself right now.
Tomorrow however I have a mission. Four miles! Come hell or high water I will go out and finish a run!

No comments:

Post a Comment